DIY Formula and the team behind it greatly values the safety of all our website users, and as a result of this fact, we are committed to ensuring the protection of your non-personal and personal data respecting to the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only gather the data that is indispensable to the website’s good functioning, and we always guard it against any kind of misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal information is gathered each time a visitor registers, subscribes to the newsletter, or contacts us via the main page, contact page or comment section on any of our post. The personal details you might be required to share in any of these situations are your email address and name. DIY Formula employs this information to respond to messages, requests and questions from users.
We never use you contact information for promotional or advertising purposes unless you offer us your consent to do so.
We may employ non-personal and personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To adapt and personalize the web surfing experience on our website, as the collected information enables us to respond to the needs of every individual
- To improve the website by following the feedback you send to us
- To answer and address questions, inquiries and requests we receive from our users
- To periodically send emails, but only to users who have subscribed to our posts by using the newsletter on our website
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites