DIY Formula and the team behind it greatly values the safety of all our website users, and as a result of this fact, we are committed to ensuring the protection of your non-personal and personal data respecting to the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only gather the data that is indispensable to the website’s good functioning, and we always guard it against any kind of misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal information is gathered each time a visitor leaves a comment on our website. The personal details you will be required to share in this situation are your email address and full name. You can also choose to provide an alias if you are not comfortable with providing personal information. DIYFormula.com employs this information to respond to messages, requests, and questions from users. We never use your contact information for promotional or advertising purposes unless you offer us your consent to do so.
Moreover, if you desire to delete a comment you previously published on our website, and have your personal information erased, you can contact us at info@DIYFormula.com and in less than 30 days all the personal data we collected will be deleted.
We may employ non-personal and personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To adapt and personalize the web surfing experience on our website, as the collected information enables us to respond to the needs of every individual
- To improve the website by following the feedback you send to us
- To answer and address questions, inquiries and requests we receive from our users
- To periodically send emails, but only to users who have subscribed to our posts by using the newsletter on our website
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
Rest assured this information is used in accordance with the current laws and regulations and with the purpose of bettering the user experience on our website. We respect our users’ legal rights and we do not disclose any of the collected data to third-party websites.
3. Other sites